Monday, April 26, 2010

Best time to shave facial hair?

I have tried shaving after a shower but I find that the moisture on my face actually makes it harder because the hairs end up sticking to my skin and it takes longer to shave. I am using an electric shaver, though, I don't know if that makes much of a difference.Best time to shave facial hair?
A real blade razor in the shower is the best and most effective shave. No comparisons. Wash your body, hair and then shave.





Save the electric shaver for the after 5, ';re-shave'; if you must. or for the weekends when you don't have to be anywhere.





When I shave a man, I literally wash their face with exfoliate and then wrap a warm wet towel around their face for 10 minutes to open pours, then apply shaving gel (foam is easier to see) and shave them. Then do a cold water rinse with a skin toner to close the pores.





Its tight and soft.....and REALLY Hot! A sexy face indeed!





now now- don't be cheap its your face....I love a Mach (store brand razor) besides the hand razor, which can rust near so much water.Best time to shave facial hair?
Please visit the following URL
I prefer to shave before a shower since i can then shower off any excess hair. Personally i gave up using just an electric razer since mine never seemed to cut close enough. What i did end up doing was use an electric trimmer then shave with a razor. I tend to shave only once a week or so, and it helps keep the disposable razor from clogging up and gettin dull sooner.
what your best to do is: (1) get your face warm (it opens your pours) using a wet shaver. (2) shave your face downwards and your neck upwards (its the way your hair follicles are) (3)next if you want, do it it again, if you want a really close shave.... (4) close your pours up by splashing cold water on your face. (5) YOU MUST RUB AFTERSHAVE BALM OR OIL if you dont want a rash. I used to get really bad rashes till i used nivea for men, its good but expensive!
don't shave facial hair! its not good!
I have a heavy beard and shave in the shower with a fog proof mirror. It's the only way I can get a close shave. (besides a braber straight razor shave, I had one once and it was fantastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment