Monday, April 26, 2010

What cause headache and facial dooping?

In 2004 I had sinus surgery because of sinus infections. When I had a infection, my face would swell. Now 2 years later, my face still swells and it is not a infection. It happens atleast 4-5 times a week. I have been to a ENT, nothing wrong with sinuses. I have a HA almost every day. They range from 3-10. My right pulpil is now dilated. I have occ. blurred vission. I have ear pain on the affected side of swelling. Light headness on and off . left eye drooping. Right side mouth drooping. I have been having memory loss, especially short term. Eye MD found no problems. Neurology, something is wrong but they don't know what it is.


CAT scan with dye normal. MRI with dye normal. No one knows how to help me. I am tired of taking medications all the time. Does any one have any ideas?What cause headache and facial dooping?
stroke..................see your doctorWhat cause headache and facial dooping?
Uneven pupil dilation can be a sign of major brain hemmoraging. It could be a micro blood clot or a stroke. Check your family history with blood clots and mention this to your neurologist.
You really do need to see a Doctor.
First off, to most prior answers: He's seen a doctor; can't get a CT/MRI without it.





Doubt stroke due to negative CT/MRI. Could be an aneurysm that is pressing on the nerves, but not yet visible on CT/MRI. Maybe an infectious/inflammatory process? Could always get second and third opinions if the docs you see now are at a loss.
If the CT and MRI are normal, it isn't a stroke.
in my option ,you have had a stroke !!!I worked at as a cna and thats what the symptoms ,of most of my patiences when they had strokes .hope you feel better ,fine another doctor .
sounds like early stages of ms ihave same symtoms

No comments:

Post a Comment