Friday, January 8, 2010

Does rubbing a juicy orange on your face have the same effect as using a facial product with vitamin c in it?

i mean an orange that has been cut in halfDoes rubbing a juicy orange on your face have the same effect as using a facial product with vitamin c in it?
I've heard that cutting a lemon in half and rubbing it on your face is really good... i use to do that and it was great for my skin.





But stopped because I was lazy, and just got reminded of it from your question.. i will definitely start again.





The lemon seemed to freshen my face and help clear pores out because in the morning my face felt soo smooth. Like it actually breathed during the nite, instead of being clogged with dirt make- up or oil.





Anyways, if it鈥檚 Vitamin C that you want on your skin they should have lotions, like all natural that would work. But try the orange for a week, and either you love it, hate it or don鈥檛 notice anything..





good_luck

No comments:

Post a Comment