Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello to my fellow men, When you wash your face, do you use a facial cleanser or just plain soap?

Can you specify the brand just to be more specific and THanks!Hello to my fellow men, When you wash your face, do you use a facial cleanser or just plain soap?
I had to stop using everything except just plain water on my face. Now I don't get acne!Hello to my fellow men, When you wash your face, do you use a facial cleanser or just plain soap?
I use 'Dial'; for the morning wash......hope you like...;)
nitrogena clean and clear, cuz i have acne
just plain waters the best it doesn't dry the skin. (and washrag)
men use facial cleanser also. is easy to use from the tube and more hygiene.
Just plain Ivory Soap. It rinses off clean without any additives.
I've tried everything and no matter what I try I am still ugly. Just use whatever makes you feel clean. With over hundreds of facial cleaners out there it is very difficult to say what is the best.
nivea for men facial cleanser
Pears soap is a good brand.I like the way it cleans my face %26amp; guys can use it too.
I just use water.
'; I Use Sandalwood Soap . ';





http://www.aminotherapy.ws/category/cate鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment