Friday, January 8, 2010

What facial cleanser for acne is the best?

hi im 12 and i have acne marks on my forehead. i also have these bumps on my cheeks and i dont even know what the are called. i also have an acne pimple on my cheek. i need a solution for beautiful clear looking skin ! please answer nicely ;]


thnxWhat facial cleanser for acne is the best?
ProActive is one of the best facial cleansers and acne preventers I have found. It promotes clear, clean skin and has a good routine for young people to start learning how to clean your skin properly so you can have beautiful skin. Sometimes you can order it for a good price on commercials but I get mine on QVC because they have a good money back policy and offer special promotions and different kits that you can choose from. I have used it for several months now and it has even helped with oily skin. Try it, if you don't like it you can send it back.What facial cleanser for acne is the best?
go to acneissue.com they have lots of good links to products you can use!Hope this helps!
Arbonne
Proactiv-sure, it's kind of expensive, but it's totally worth it. Good luck
You should try AcneFree or ProActive
Hey there! I can totally help you. When I was about 14 (I'm now 22), I had the same problem that you had. My mom always tried different things that said that they'd get rid of acne, but it never did. So, I would recommend going to some kind of day spa in your area and tell them about your problem. They're more than happy to help you there. They usually have a good products there to help with your acne. After I used the spa products my mom gave me, my skin was clearing up the next day! It's totally worth it, so just have you and your mom get help from your local spa.





For spot treatment, I would also recommend Benz oil Peroxide (also found at day spas).





I hope I helped! Good luck and shine on!
there is a lot of stuff out there, but a dermatologist can properly prescribe and recommend stuff to you.
st ives peach scrub works very well! it cleared up my acne in about 2 weeks- you should try it!
St Ives peach scrub!!!!
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment