Friday, January 8, 2010

If someone put rogaine on their face will more facial hair grow?

???????








Thank YouIf someone put rogaine on their face will more facial hair grow?
hahaha


i was thinking about this todayIf someone put rogaine on their face will more facial hair grow?
I severly doubt it and trust me it will grow in due time. don't be in a big rush. I have to shave 2 times a day and it sucks. Ok the bushy mustache is pretty cool and I look like santa when I grow my beard each year but the shaving part really gets old that is why I grow a beard every year. Don't rush it.


It is possible the only thing that will happen is make your face break out with zits.
Isn't regaine? anyway, regaine/rogaine doesn't make new hair to grow, only the hairs that still exist but are weak, so it doesn't apply for beards because you normally don't have weaken beard hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment