Friday, January 8, 2010

Speaking about facial features only,which race of women do you think has the best?

You got to choose one,it is like if i point a gun to your head and force you to choose one, which one would you choose?





I myself would choose east-asianSpeaking about facial features only,which race of women do you think has the best?
Im open-minded... I love all races but my honest to God answer is white women.





Edit:





BUT I should add that nearly all races feel that every other race share identical facial features. All asians look alike, all mexicans look alike, as Im sure they think all white people look alike. It's ethnocentrism.Speaking about facial features only,which race of women do you think has the best?
facial feature.. i always think middle eastern women.. but im not attracted to them.. wierd.. %26gt;.^





Its like they hide their face under those clothes but when they show it they're really pretty.. Nice shaped chins, dark eyes, high noise, iono :) but there's always someone ugly..














by my bias answer then it has to be asian women cuz i just love asian girls %26gt;.%26lt; i know ppl think asian have chinky eyes but there's many girls who have the big round eyes and just as beautiful as any..
What about multiracial women ??? My Mom is white (Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, and Italian) and my Dad is African American, Native American (of the Seminole tribe), and Japanese. I think multiracial women are awesome because they look very unique.
Latin american women
It would have To be someone Half Latino and Half Black to make the perfect facial structure.They have best of both worlds.
Turkish or Greek or Italian or Swedish. These are best in the world i think.
I'd choose someone that is mixed with Indian and black.
asian or latino/latina
i think hispanic and white (mixed)........or just hispanic

No comments:

Post a Comment