Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you have any tips on how to make an easy at home facial mask!?

I need something good because im helping out for a party and im the person who does facial mask and I need a good easy recipe on how to make it? Something soft with easy ingredient's. (smooth when its all done.)Do you have any tips on how to make an easy at home facial mask!?
i always make the milk honey mask and its really good.





you need 2 tablespoons of milk and 3 tablespoons of honey.


mix well. and put that on your face with a cotton ball.


leave it on for 10 minutes.


rinse off with warm water to open pores and then cold water to close your pores.





This works great and leaves my skin so smooth and less breakouts.


hope i helped!





mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Do you have any tips on how to make an easy at home facial mask!?
I know this may sound weird but I actually tried an experiment with that. I use honey, oats (from oatmeal but uncooked) and that`s it. It take a while to get smooth (maybe 5 mins) when you stir it. After applying/removing it my skin felt really smooth.
.................

No comments:

Post a Comment