Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone gotten a teen facial at Water's Edge Resort and Spa in Connecticut?

I'm looking to get a teen facial and this seems to be the cheapest around even though I heard it is a really nice spa. The spa of Essex and Norwich's teen facials are much more expensive. Did anyone get a teen facial from Water's Edge? Did it work to clear up your skin? Any other spas you like in this area?Has anyone gotten a teen facial at Water's Edge Resort and Spa in Connecticut?
Sorry, no I live in California. Have you had a facial before? You can find a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant come to you and give you a facial for FREE. That way you can see if you like getting a facial before you spend any money. I have two Teens and I have never gotten them a professional facial.

No comments:

Post a Comment