Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is a facial safe during pregnancy?

I'm 21 one weeks pregnant and since pregnancy have had severe acne issues. I'd like to get a facial done but not sure if it's safe/okay during pregnancy.





I have already left a msg at my doc's office and waiting for a nurse to call me back. So in the meantime, I'd like to hear your input. Thanks!Is a facial safe during pregnancy?
I am an esthetician and yes it is safe. Just make sure your esthetician knows you are pregnant and everything will be fine.Is a facial safe during pregnancy?
I don't think it would be problem as a facial is basically just a facial cleansing. They don't use harsh chemicals in most facials. If it's your standard facial, I'm sure you'll be fine. Your smart for checking with your doctor though!
I asked the same question and yes it's very safe during pregnancy.
It's fine.


I just wouldn't do anything too harsh like a chemical peel since your skin is more sensitive.
yep y not?

No comments:

Post a Comment