Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How long does clinique facial powders last if you stock up unused before they go bad???

I've been doing some cleaning and found I have 2 stay matte powders by Clinique that I bought a few years ago, I totally forgot I had them, are they still good to use, how long does it take before they go bad???





The facial powders look like I just bought them today!!!How long does clinique facial powders last if you stock up unused before they go bad???
Where have you been keeping them? If they've been in a dry protected place for only a few months they're useable, otherwise toss em. Powder lasts up to a year in optimal conditions.How long does clinique facial powders last if you stock up unused before they go bad???
That's right, they last a year, from the day you open it. So if it's been sealed and in a dry place, you're good to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment