Saturday, December 26, 2009

When should i get facial hair?

I'm 16, and for about 6 months i've had mustache hair and i've been shaving once every two weeks or so, and i was wondering when i should expect to get beard hair?When should i get facial hair?
It will come bit by bit. First a few longer hairs that you begin noticing and then a few more, etc. It won't happen overnight. Probably by the time you are 17 or 18.When should i get facial hair?
everyone grows different.





For me in High School i couldn't grow a mustache or a beard (cheeks), but I grew more facial hair on my chin than anywhere else. In my later years (junior/senior) my mustache filled in and yet my cheeks did not.





Finally at my second year of college im starting to get a full beard. However I went to school with guys who got their beards by their Junior.senior years. everyone is different.





a TIP is to shave about every other day, because the more you shave the faster it grows back and matures (gets more coarse/ thicker).
trust me enjoy your ';facial-hair-freeness'; while you have it NO MAN and i mean NO MAN likes shaving. but like all young men who dont have facial hair yet and want it what you can do is shave your face anyway if you have whats called ';peach-fuzz'; which you prolly do then keep shaving that every other day or so and the hair will start coming in thicker and darker and b4 you know it your going to be like every other man who hates to shave =]
Not trying to scare you or anything, but you might not get any. My fiancee grows facial hair around his mouth or his sideburns. When he tries to grow a beard, he ends up growing in patches and certain spots never grow hair. So, you might not get a beard....





On the flipside, my brother is a very hairy guy with lots of facial hair. He started getting a mustache before his beard came in. You may start to see growth within the next two years or so. =)
It will probably grow in by next year OR atleast by your 18th birthday. Just be glad you don't have to worry about shaving for now. It'll come soon enough and you'll be hasseled with having to shave every day.
Everyone is different, but I think you might get when you are 18-20 years old.





For me I've got it, and it is annoying.
I starts of as the peach fuzz, then when your older you will get more coarse and it will get thicker and you will have a beard
Try rubbing fresh **** on your chin and hair growth should follow shortly.
everyone is different hun
hhahaah well, everyone has their own time of getting it !
maybe soon?
its up to u. it will make u look older
Everyone is different. My brother got it when he was 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment