Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why does my avatar have a little bit of facial hair under my nose?

Can you see it? Bizarre isnt it! What should I do?Why does my avatar have a little bit of facial hair under my nose?
Will you stop looking at yourself?Why does my avatar have a little bit of facial hair under my nose?
Cause you want to look like Hitler?
Change the face, I guess, maybe it is just a shadow??
HAHAHAHA! omg that's so funny...
It looks like a little hitler moustache ! (sorry)
Pop your head out of the window on a windy day.... maybe it'll blow it off. (The fluff, I mean.. not your head!)
Maybe your face is supposed to be a mans face. Change it to solve the prob
shave it off
Wax it... lol
Are you a man or a women?
Shave. Or maybe try a little wax. There are many ways to remove unwanted facial hair.
Your avatar used to be a man!
Wow thats funny.
Shave.
hmm....i dont know. i think u should just try changing the mouth or nose. i think its on the teeth though so maybe just try changing the mouth. i have to admit its pretty funny tho.
because it is like that in real life!
Can you change your avatar?

No comments:

Post a Comment