Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have anyone every experience dry facial skin after pregnancy. The skin is flaking and feels tight, ?

I had a baby 3 weeks ago but I was pregnant before and never experience dry face before. Almost feel like your lips want to crackHave anyone every experience dry facial skin after pregnancy. The skin is flaking and feels tight, ?
i found during pregnancy my skin was so soft , wasnt dry at all . But when my son was about 6 weeks old , it all went down hill . My hair keeps falling out, its everywhere , ive even found it in my sons diapers !!!. And my skin is even worse. I guess its just ur body dealing with the change of hormones againHave anyone every experience dry facial skin after pregnancy. The skin is flaking and feels tight, ?
OMG yes! before pregnancy i was very moisturized and barely ever had to use lotion (anywhere) and after having my daughter especially int he winter time i feel so gross everything is extremly dry including my face. Use VASELINE intensive rescue, just a small dab run into your hands and onto your face over a few times until your face feels moist to smile and move but dont to too much to quick or else you will become greesey
not just my face but my entire body became extremely dry after I had any of my three kids. I went through serious amounts of cremes and it always lasted about 3 or 4 mos. Something about hormones balancing themselves again.. I dont know. Just another wonder of pregnancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment