Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some good facial cleansers?

I don't really have acne but i want something to just clean my face really good to prevent it. I used nuetrogena rapid clear pads but it burns when i use it and i dont really feel like i need it since i dont have acne.. i also have dry sensitive skin, so i need something that wont dry it out.


Any suggestions?What are some good facial cleansers?
emyy,





Like you I have oily skin. This is what I use and do to keep my skin clean to the touch, and oil/pimple free.


I use Coonobabe's Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash face with cleanser, pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. I repeat this during hot and humid days sometimes twice but it's worth it if you want to have good looking skin. http://www.coonobabe.com I hope this helps you as it did for me.What are some good facial cleansers?
I like clinique. Its expensive but it works good, and they have something for all different skin types.
i like the st. ives apricot scrub


i think it smells greatt


and it leaves your face smooth :D

No comments:

Post a Comment