Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey guys. How often do you shave your facial hair?

I gotta shave like every 2-3 days. And im 20, i wonder is that considered ok.Hey guys. How often do you shave your facial hair?
Everyone is different.


Don't worry about it.


I don't shave at all and just trim my beard.Hey guys. How often do you shave your facial hair?
Everyday or sometimes every other day. Used to be in the military!
I shave every day. Military I have no choice.
I shave every 2-3 days.
3-4 days
I'm 33 and only shave once a week! I like to have a bit of stubble so only shave on Monday for work. I've got a mate who sometimes shaves more than once a day because his beard grows so fast, and another who hardly grows any facial hair at all!





So yeah, 2-3 days is pretty normal I think.
If my boyfriend wants to be all the way shaved he has to do it about everyother day.
I'm 19 and I shave every 2-3 days as well. It all depends on the colour and thickness of your hair, and when you started shaving. The act of shaving causes the hair to grow back coarser, which in turn makes it easier to spot and thus require the need to shave more frequently.
It all depends on how heavy your beard is. Some guys have to shave twice a day if they don't want a 5 o'clock shadow, but some guys, like me, can get away with skipping a day and not show much until late the day I skipped.





I was like you when I was your age, but as I got older, my beard got thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment