Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possible to dye your hair with benzoly peroxide facial cleanser?

You won't have any hair left if you do that, but hey go ahead I need a good laugh. After you do it show me a pic! lol!!!! I'm just kidding, but I really wouldn't recommend it. You would so severly damage your hair, it would turn all hard and crunchy!!!lol!!! Just get hair dye ffrom wal*mart!Is it possible to dye your hair with benzoly peroxide facial cleanser?
If by dye you mean damage, then yes.Is it possible to dye your hair with benzoly peroxide facial cleanser?
Sure. Just don't expect your hair to look like hair when you're done.
I wouldn't try benzoyl peroxide.... you can just use peroxide which comes in a bottle. However, depending on how dark your hair is, it might just make it turn orangy so better to just buy a bottle of hair dye.
Don't even try. it might damage your hair so just either dye at home or a salon.
If your considering this, your a moron. I'm sorry, just pointing out the obvious .
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment