Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Please recommend me some cleansing or facial wash to control pimples-breakout?

I have a feeling a breakout is coming. Of course, I am using pimple-creams and such to tackle it.





I wonder what are some good cleansing or facial wash out there. Can someone give me some recommendations? I thought of buying Clearasil Ultra Cleansing Gel but I heard there are lots of bad reviews on it.Please recommend me some cleansing or facial wash to control pimples-breakout?
I would definitely suggest you try SWISS glutathione bar. Its actually a soap intended for skin lightening but it really works well against pimples and the maks they leave behind! it dries them out easily in just 2-3days! a lot of people buy it for that purpose even if they dont have to lighten their skin. check out





http://www.swisscare.blogspot.com


http://www.theswisscare.com


Please recommend me some cleansing or facial wash to control pimples-breakout?
When ever I feel like a grease pit i turn to plain dove soap, it usually dries up the oilyness, and makes me feel a ton better.





Also do you take benzaclin? it's a great cream to tackle those ruthless pimples. It's prescription only though, if you don't have it, ask your dermatologist if they can give you samples to try.





oh and another thing, most of the face washes out there are crapp, they make me break out even more.





Good Luck!
get a towel put it over ur head while u bend over the sink like a tepee, leave the hot water running the steam will open ur pores and then use anti bacteria liquid hand soap (walmart has a bunch of it) or dove to wash them out, then use cold water to close them up. works pretty good.
Go with neutrogena man it's awesome u see the diffrence in about 3 days it really works i tried averything but this is the only one that worked go for it you'll love it

No comments:

Post a Comment