Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has your smile or other facial expressions ever gotten you into some trouble?

Not me!! uh uh!! No way!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!





Fine... I cannot tell a lie... sometimes, my smile and facial expressions have caused problems. My smile always has people asking what I am thinking about.


My facial expressions sometimes give me away, without me knowing it.


That is not always a good thing!!Has your smile or other facial expressions ever gotten you into some trouble?
i smile when i'm nervous ,


so yeah .


when i was at my meeting to see if i was gonna get expelled ,


the lady was like ';do you think this is funny ?';


- rolls eyes -


but i could see how she thought i thought it was funny .Has your smile or other facial expressions ever gotten you into some trouble?
Every time I smile at something someone says, my mom will be like, ';oh look she's laughing, she was dying of laughter!'; annoying stuff like that. And it always hurts peoples' feelings. So in a way, yes.
ALL the time! Whenever i get into trouble i have a habit of grining and smiling! The amount of times i have been kept after class over it!lol! And the thing is i actually dont mean to!
mom: ';get that smirk off your face!';





■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■


EASY EASY EASY EASY 10 POINTS!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
My smile hasn't....but my laugh definitely has. I have the most obnoxious laughhhhh....and I have a habit of mimicing other ppls laughs.....so yahh I get in a lot of trouble for that
No, everyone knowsw that my facial expressions ar3e messed up
Sometimes people read my expressions wrong.
yeahh.





stupid teachers... O_O





they over examine EVERYTHING
I have been smiling most of my life!


and it doesn't take much for that smile to turn


into ';real hard laughter';!
not really but i let others bother me their facial expressions
yes.


sometimes i smile at inappropriate times, but not purposely.
Every day:) I have that suspicious smile i guess:) lol
yep
No, not that I know of. My big mouth has. lol
yea my ';high'; face gets me ****** up

No comments:

Post a Comment