Saturday, December 26, 2009

What specific REGIMEN do you have to maintain clear & beautiful FACIAL SKIN?

Kindly elaborate the products that you use plus the time that's needed before they can take effect (ex. eliminating pimples).





Thanks!!What specific REGIMEN do you have to maintain clear %26amp; beautiful FACIAL SKIN?
I use proactiv..... I just use the exfoliating face wash morning and night, then I add the toner and let it dry... after that I put on the repairing mask and leave that on the whole day. Every once in a while I'll use the refining mask to shrink my pores and zap anything that might pop up.





It works like a charmWhat specific REGIMEN do you have to maintain clear %26amp; beautiful FACIAL SKIN?
Drink lots of water to hydrate your skin if your problem is dryness. For pimples or break out, you can use the neutrogena on the spot acne treatment, in less than 24 hrs, your zit will dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment