Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which is better for an avocado facial mask? honey or olive oil?

I am doing a spa day tomorrow. And I wanted to have a avocado facial mask. I have read many websites, and they all say either honey or olive oil. I'm not sure which one works better for faces. Which one should I use? Which one would work better and makes faces softer?Which is better for an avocado facial mask? honey or olive oil?
I suggest honey because it have alot of vitamins that nourish dry skin and it make your face look fresh and dewy.Which is better for an avocado facial mask? honey or olive oil?
I used honey and I was pretty happy with the results. My face felt really clean and softer than usual. Out of curiosity, what are the other ingredients? The one I used needed only avocado, honey, and sugar ; taking the other ingredients in consideration make help determine which is better for your skin.
I'd say honey, olive oil might might your face too oily/greasy, its (the olive oil) better for your hair than your face you should try it the results are fantastic! the only downside to the mixture of honey and avocado is the smell, after a while it starts to smell unholy..
Hey Leena im bond !!!! James bond.Im from India.WE people are having a traditional culture from the starting of this earth so i wanna tell you that olive oil is made from a tree which is preached in INDIA.So in my opinion you should use olive oil.HOPE it would help you.
Honey. It preserves the natural look of your face. Making you looker younger as you age older. Since its a natural essence unlike other cleaning things its more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment