Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you women think of a slight stuble for facial hair on a guy?

You know like a 5 o'clock shadow or a scruff.What do you women think of a slight stuble for facial hair on a guy?
I THINK IT IS SOOOO HOTT....that turns me on.....like crazy....What do you women think of a slight stuble for facial hair on a guy?
I like the five o clock, as long as it's even (no patches). i hate when my dude shaves, i love to rub his fase when on mine when its NOT baby smooth. Not to mention, it shows that you can be comforatable without being shaven, if you wear it often. Go for it, but keep it LINED UP.
I personally can't stand facial hair! SORRY. It's not that the appearance of a little facial hair is all that bad, it's just the way it feels when you're getting intimate if you know what I mean. I say no SCRUFF!
It is okay sometimes, it is kind of sexy actually. However, not all the time and I have an extreme sensitivity to it if you rub my face with it I break out in a little rash. It hurts.
Some guys can pull it off. But I've seen some that really can't.. lol





So, if you're one of those guys that look good with it, then it's HOT.





Otherwise, I prefer a freshly shaven face.


xD
I like just a little bit, looks good.





Would you answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080802094415AAUCO8n
It looks really great on some guys,not too great on others.


it depends on what you look like and on the texture.


if it's too rough it hurts when kissing..............
Some think its sexy looking but its like kissing sandpaper. Not many women like how it feels against there skin.
totally sexy and a major turn on! it us uncomfortable to kiss a guy with the stubble, but it looks great!
Too scratchy!
facial hair on the bottom of the chins cute
very scratchy!!! shave it and make it smooth so your girl doesnt go ouch when yall try to kiss.....i say NO SCRUFF!!!
i think its hot


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment