Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get rid of my ingrown facial hair?

I've got a lot of little hairs above my lip and all over my face that have gotten beneath my skin, and now I always finish shaving and seeing that I have not gotten any really cut above my lip or on my chin and on my cheeks.





how do I get the hair to rise out of my skin for a clear and clean cut and how do I keep it that way?








I don't have any pre-shave treatments except facial wash.


that may be it.


I use a shaving gel with lots of aloe and moisturizers, and finish with shaving lotion.


it may be my razor.


it's a shick quattro and whenever i shave above my lip or my chin especially, it always scrapes against my skin like velcro ripping.


it's extremely painful and i barely get it cut.


the only time i really get a good shave is if i let my beard grow for 2 or 3 weeks and then shave it off.


i think it's because it's the only time the hair is away from my face.





If I could get the right stuff under $30, that would be ideal.


How do I get rid of my ingrown facial hair?
Ingrown hair is caused by a coarse curly hair growing into the curved hair follicle. It can be treated by applying a poultice of clay. Other home remedies and information about ingrown hair is available at http://www.hairremoval.in/ingrownhair.ht鈥?/a>


How do I get rid of my ingrown facial hair?
you can use tweezers

No comments:

Post a Comment