Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I fix my facial flaws?

1. im underweight with sunken cheeks





2. i have dark circles





3. i plucked my eyebrows over a decade ago and they have not grown back im glad i didnt completely pluck them but you can notice a patch of hair missing





4 i have a permanent white spot on my lower lip about the size of the tip of a pen from when i bit it (lip scar)How can I fix my facial flaws?
we have the same problem with eye brows..... what i am doing now is pencil my eyebrow so that it will look good.





eat well so that you will gain weight. do some exercises too so that you get shaped. use lipstick and foundation and pressed powder so that the white spot would not be noticeable. use concealers to hide your dark circles.How can I fix my facial flaws?
fat more and more often. keep the diet balanced to keep u from getting overweight. Do situps when u start eating so u dont become skinny-fat.





sleep more and use eye-cream with spf for dark circles. they have some in men's section (ur a dude i think?). and start wearing sun glasses during the day. and a hot/cold eye mask just b4 bed.





eyebrows, fill in with a pencil or mascara(if your good). Have a makeup counter person/mom/gf/sister/aunt show you the ropes. Pick someone who's makeup you like. I tried to trim my eyebrows b4 a conference and shaved it off!! and i was a presenter!!





you'll have to live with the lip thing - or get a piercing or tat to cover it up. Maybe a flesh colored tat on your lip- painful and expensive. I suggest getting an std test and keep the written results incase you want to get intimate and someone questions it being an std and not a scar.
go to doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment