Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls, what is your favorite facial expression on a guy?

1. Sad and deppressed


2. Smiling


3. Serious and a bit mad


4. P*ssed


5. Mysterious and maybe a bit sad


6. Confident like he's really cool


7. Bored


8. Tired


9. Smirk





Number five is my favorite. This question is more for girls in high school.


Thanks for answering (:Girls, what is your favorite facial expression on a guy?
Numero 9 :) it makes them seem like they're up to something. And then you start to think.. HahaGirls, what is your favorite facial expression on a guy?
Haha my bf has this face whenever he is annoyed, a little upset, or when he's embarrassed. He pulls his lips back, tilts his head forward a little, and kinda pulls his eyebrows together.
3,4, and 5 most definitely. I love the brooding, troubled guys. So hott. :D
Confident like's he's really cool, with a big smile showing his white pearly teeth! :)
10. Orgasm.





Lol, jk.





I'd say six, as long as they aren't super cocky. And two. I like smiles.


Sad guys are lame, unless their dog just died or something.
My girl really likes my confident yet mischievous look. ;)
um what ever you are feeling don't hide your emotions. the best is smiling but only if they are actually happy
um...I never really think about such things but i guess I like 2, 6, and 9.


But why would someone like the pissed off look? Thats kinda funny
I love it when guys are smiling.


but my boyfriend makes a really cute puppydog face when hes sad so i like that too.
Smiling and kind!
smiling and smirking
2, 5 and 9.
6, 9, and 2 :)
smiling of course.





(:
smirk...or smiling
None of those.


Confused :)
i'd have to say smiling, smirk, then mysterious
umm probly laffing. u should have put that on there

No comments:

Post a Comment