Monday, April 26, 2010

I just shaved for my first time, and yeah, when will my facial hair start growing back?

I'm 14 by the wayI just shaved for my first time, and yeah, when will my facial hair start growing back?
starts straight away but slowlyI just shaved for my first time, and yeah, when will my facial hair start growing back?
sense your only 14 you might be able to feel something in a week.





I know when I was younger I used to shave every week.


Now that im older I shave every other day.





Don't get me wrong, everybody is different. That's just me.


Some peoples hair grows back quicker then others.





Hope this helps.


WooT for getting older.
The first time you shave it will probably take between a few days to a couple of weeks. The more you shave though- the more you have to shave. Eventually you will have to shave everyday.
give it a week ... it all depends on your genes...ask your dad how it was for him at your age and it should be pretty much the same
That depends on your hormones. It will probably take a few weeks for it to ALL grow back.
like 2-5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment