Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best facial scrub for sensitive skin that you can do at home?

almond powder and honeyWhat is the best facial scrub for sensitive skin that you can do at home?
I read somewhere not sure where that if you use your current face wash and mix it with sugar it works as a facial scrub. I am not sure the affect the sugar would have on sensitive skin. I have tried it with my clearasil and it works wonders.What is the best facial scrub for sensitive skin that you can do at home?
oatmeal scrub...
How about fresh avocado and aloe vera leaves crushed into the avocado. I heard it makes an excellent all day facial. Cheers!
';mud'; facial scrub, is great for sensitive skin, St Ives has a line of them, not expensive either.
cetaphil and baking soda
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment