Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good facial moisturizer?

i want a good facial moisturizer that is just for my face. i don't want to use a body lotion on my face. any suggestions? preferably a product that u have tried.What is a good facial moisturizer?
you should try clean and clear duo action moisturiazer. i have it and i really like it. it moisturizes your skin and it helps prevent and treats ones you already have.What is a good facial moisturizer?
I would strongly suggest Mary Kay Night Time moisturizer. It is this pink cream in a skinny orange tube. It's made for all types of skin too! It has worked perfect on my skin. I usually suffer from terribly dry skin in the winter and this moisturizer has helped it 100%.


http://www.marykay.com/skincare/moisturi鈥?/a>
neutrogena has a great line of moisturizers. i highly recommend you try one.





http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>





they have different ones for different types of skin, which is good because it will help balance out your moisture,oil, and cure dryness.


good luck. :)
Neutrogena makes great moisturizers. I use one that has SPF 15 in it, but sometimes it makes your face a little lighter than the rest of your body from the sunscreen in it, but all Neutrogena moisturizers really help with dry skin. Good luck (:
I use Clean and Clear Oil Free Skin Balancing Moisturizer every night before bed and in the morning my skin is really smooth and soft, it's also a good protection to put on before you put on heavy make up (like for dance concerts etc.)
Egyptian Magic, if you're into taking care of your skin with good, natural products. A key ingredient is Royal Jelly, from bees. I put it on after I wash my face and under make up; it gives a beautiful glow to skin
I LOVE this organic vitamin c moisturizer I buy over the internet. The site is sobarebeauty.com I have tried their masks and vita c serum and they are awesome. Smell and feel good too!
The Clean and Clear Morning Burst moisturizer!
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment