Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I eliminate facial razor bumps when I shave?

Irritation usually occurs when the razor scrapes the skin because you don't have enough shaving cream on. Use loads of shaving cream and moisturize afterwards!How can I eliminate facial razor bumps when I shave?
Try Aveeno with oatmeal. They have a special formula for that. Report Abuse
How can I eliminate facial razor bumps when I shave?
I used to have exactly the same problem for years, I tried everything! One day someone suggested I dip my razor in Dettol or anything similar (antiseptic solution for cuts etc) to sterilize the blade, I did this and noticed a huge improvement, the next time I shaved I took this a step further and decided to dab my face with Dettol after shaving, I had the BEST shave i've ever had, NO rash, NO zits, NO itching and NO redness like I used to have, the downside is you smell a little ';antisepticy'; for an hour or two but its worth it not looking like a margarita pizza.





I also only shave every few days which i'm sure puts less stress on my skin.





Basically the bumps and white heads are tiny little infections teaming with bacteria, if you sterilize your skin and blade (and don't touch your skin for 20 mins after) you stop some of the bacteria getting into the cuts and open pores.





I hope this works for you! I never looked back.
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
reverse the direction u use it in

No comments:

Post a Comment