Monday, April 26, 2010

Salicylic acid vs Benzoyl peroxide facial products?

I don't have bad acne or anything, I'm looking for a good facial cleanser thats gentle and just keeps my face clean, nothing harsh to treat bad acne. I also get a couple dry spots on my face as well little blemishes. I need a good line of products to keep my face moisturized and fresh. Any suggestions?Salicylic acid vs Benzoyl peroxide facial products?
I would definetly consider using salicylic acid because benzoyl peroxide can be very very drying and irritating.


Clinique has great 3 step skincare lines and they tell you what would be best for your skin by filling out a little survey on their website.


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


Also, try Sephora, they have great skin care lines.


http://www.sephora.comSalicylic acid vs Benzoyl peroxide facial products?
clean and clear advanced treatment kit


its something like that..


comes in a box together with cleanser, lotion, and spot treatment..


easy to use and its nothing drastic you know


perfect for someone who just needs a little more!
benzoyl peroxide is a little more harsh on skin and it also tends to bleach things if it gets on clothing, towels, or pillow cases.
Aveeno!

No comments:

Post a Comment