Monday, April 26, 2010

What's a good facial cleanser that will not dry your skin out, but...?

doesn't make it oily either?? Right now I use the Olay Daily facial things but they are beginning to dry my skin out. I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, and I just got my skin all cleared up, but now it's so dry!What's a good facial cleanser that will not dry your skin out, but...?
My cousin has very sensitive skin that will become oily if the product is too moisturizing, and will dry out if it's not moisturizing enough. She becomes so frustrated with it; and anything that will probably be balanced out enough is too harsh on her skin.





But she found that Aveeno really works. And I know Aveeno as a very gentle product. There's an ultra-calming formula that really soothes your skin and won't dry it out or make it oily.





http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>





Pair it up with the moisturizer :)





http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>





Hope it's the product you were looking for!What's a good facial cleanser that will not dry your skin out, but...?
I've tried so many cleansers! sometimes when I use a cleanser I like...it stops working after a while. I've started using Proactive...in december...and so far I love it! It's a bit pricey unless you get it at the right time! Usually its about thirty or so a month...I did get it at a lower rate b/c there was an introductory offer and they've kept it at the lower rate for me b/c of the time at which i signed up. But check it out for yourself.
I so have the answer for you then!!!





I have combination skin, but more oily and is prone to acne, AND also my skin is pretty sensitive.





At the moment I'm using DIFFERIN to treat my acne.


The doctor had also recommended for me to use the new cleanser CETAPHIL OILY SKIN CLEANSER. I strongly recommend this cleanser for you. It seriously cleanses gently WITHOUT drying and is especially created by dermatologists for oily/combination or acne prone skin.





Even though this brand isn't as well known or popular as other brands such as Clean and Clear, Garnier, Neutrogena etc. I'm sure it'll be right for your skin because my skin is like yours as well, prone to acne, and CETAPHIL so gentle on my skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and moist.


In Australia it's around $10.00.





You also mentioned that you had acne prone skin, so if you're not using any acne treatment creams/gels, I would recommend DIFFERIN to you.





Here's the site:


http://www.differin.com/





I hope I helped =D


~GoodLuck~
Cediphil is incredible. I've been using it for years and it keeps your skin soft. It doesn't make it oily at all; the complete opposite. It has a lot of moisturizer in it too. It's great. Perfect for removing makeup too! I have the same problems but this is just perfect. :)
I have sorta sensative skin- ive tried lots!


but right now I use Noxema cleansing lotion- it is a cream clenser that i use morning and night.


but i dont know if it would work alone, i always use Neutrogena alcohol-free toner ((:


good luck with great skin!!
I know this product line. It's called Artistry. You can find it at www.karduhrbee.com. It works really great and they have different products for all skin types.
Ive been using st. ives olive cleanser. I think it works great, my skin hasn't been so clear in a long time. And it doesn't dry my skin out. And i also have very sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment