Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Women do you like men with facial hair? Do you like hairy chests?

How do you like your man clean shaven or mustache or goatee?Women do you like men with facial hair? Do you like hairy chests?
Yes a man with facial hair and hairy chest is my man.Women do you like men with facial hair? Do you like hairy chests?
As God made them and as they feel comfortable.





The only problem I have with facial hair is that I am partially deaf and have to lip read. Once said to one with a beard, ';Sorry, I cannot see what you are saying!'; That was when I realised I was lip reading.





Can I ask you one question. Why all the questions on grooming?
I like a man with that 5 o'clock shadow look but no to the hairy chest. :P
I definitely prefer my guy clean shaven, but some guys look better than others with facial hair.





I actually like some chest hair, manliness and whatnot. There are more important places to have no hair. :)
A little hair on the face and chest is good but clean shaven on the face is good as well.
A little scruff can be hot (but don't do it all the time, nobody wants to make out with sandpaper). And hairy chests are a no go.
I don't like hair much so no.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625001149AAgPlmg
it really doesnt matter to me, come on let the guy really be a guy with facial and chest hair do be so shallow
I hate body hair.


But then again that's just me not every woman is the same.
FACIAL HAIR IS A TURN OFF.


hairy chests are gross.
clean shaven :)
clean shaven =]
well it really depends on the guy ;)


but on my guy


i prefer WITH NOOO HAIR ;)


he is sooo hot


:)


with NO HAIR..
i don't mind men with facial hair or hairy chest at all. as long as it's not TOO much :)
clean shaven


no chest hair...yuccck


but thats just me :)
goatee and chest hair sets me off!! IT'S THE BEST!!!! my bf is italian.. gots tons of chest hair :-D
i like a clean cut face, just hair around the chin area and upper lip (goatee).. My fiance looks so hot with it
  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment