Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good facial moisturizer?

I'm 33 years old and have sensitive skin and would like to know what is a good moisturizer to use. Any recommendations????What is a good facial moisturizer?
personally I use witch hazel (can be found at any drug store for like $2 bucks).





the stuff is cheap and their is like nothing in it but it works wonders.





keeps my skin pimple and oil free, while moisturizing and making it look/feel refreshed.What is a good facial moisturizer?
All the products in the Almay line are hypoallergenic, and they have moisturizers for all skin types, so you stand a good chance to find one that adjusts to your skin's condition and needs. Besides, you can find them in most pharmacies and retail stores, and are affordably priced (about $6 to $15).
I use Eucerin, the stuff works great, it's a lil pricey though.
Go to your local Dept. store. Talk to a few different sales people, shop around. All there info is free. Me, I use Oil of Olay products.
I also have sensitive skin. Oil of Olay, sensitive skin is the only thing I can use.
The best facial moisturizer is ANY daily sunscreen!


If you look at any of the designer moisturizers the main thing that grabs people attention is the fact that it is good for your skin; by protecting it from damage and reducing the sign of wrinkles - how do they do this? By providing a Sun Protection Factor (SPF), but it is never very high.


In a suncream a high and safe factor is EXACTLY what is available. I use a very basic daily facial sunscreen for sensitive skin on my face everyday, it does the exact same as any other daily moisturizer plus protects against sundamage, wrinkles, skin cancers etc.


I would look for a daily facial moisurizing suncream with a HIGH factor - it doesn't need to be a brand name, but also can be, if thats what you prefer.


This then means you are getting your moisturizer but also skin protection.
I love neutrogena oil free moisture for sensitive skin. Great price and i've been using it for years. THe box is white with purple and light blue.
Biore has a good line of products. here is their link. http://www.biore.com/usa/products/index.鈥?/a>
Get something that is oil-free, noncomedogenic, and nonacnegenic. If you can get it without all the perfumes and dyes, even better. Curel does a good job.
clinic , it's expensive but it lasts and it doesn't feel heavy on your skin . I'm 32 .
nothing better for a woman's skin than some all natural manly protein in other words semen, believe me the girl that I'm dating has a radiant and clear texture that can't be beat..

No comments:

Post a Comment