Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a big problem with facial hair - please help?

I have a facial hair problem. I have been bleaching it. But still its irritating since I cant really on liquid makeup.


Any recos? I dont think I can afford a laser. Any recos to make the hair grow slower?I have a big problem with facial hair - please help?
why use chemicals or go through the pain of waxing and the pimply healing process....... get an electric razor and shave every other day. takes about 20 seconds, and you'll be smooth. I don't recommend blade razors because of the chance of cutting your skin, just go with electric.I have a big problem with facial hair - please help?
Electrolosis is inexpensive and really helps. The hair goes away on its own after a few sessions.
Have you been tested for PCOS? PCOS stands for polycystic ovary syndrome. Usually this can be diagnosed by hormone testing, fasting glucose, and fasting insulin blood test. One of the symptoms of this condition is increased facial and body hair. Many women with this condition go on a medication called spirolactone (sp) and Metformin, whic can help with the hair problem.





You can pluck the hair out and it will be gone that way for a few weeks.
threading....





it's cheaper than waxing, is precise and takes longer to grow back...I go every 2 weeks or so to get my eyebrows, lip and chin done.
Try waxing. You'll have to get it done about every 3 weeks, depending on hair growth but it's less often than shaving, and better than bleaching.
professional waxing


that works its effective and cheaper than other things








since having a child, my hormones have changed and that is a problem for me and monthly I have my entire face/neck waxed $30





it is red for a day or so, so I do it on a thursday pm or Friday pm so that i can go without makeup for the weekend and heal





I just do all my monthly beauty maintance at the time, so it is just one more thing. you know?!





good luck
  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment