Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get my facial hair to grow?

anyone have any tips on getting my face hairs to come in more full?How to get my facial hair to grow?
Guys with facial is def not a turn on.


(:How to get my facial hair to grow?
I had this same problem when I was younger. The answer is 2 things. The 1st is genetics, which is most important. The second is your testosterone levels. If you want it to grow faster and thicker, start seriously working out. This will boost your hormone levels and it leads to increased facial hair growth. Also, drink milk, which aids in hair growth.
Now I'm not joking on this one. I thought it was just a prank once but it really does work. Save some of your urine the next time you pee. Then rub it on the area of your face that you want facial hair to grow. Let it sit all night and wash it off in the morning. Repeat it for awhile within a week you will see significant growth in facial hair.
Increase your mashed potatoes and gravy intake. I have no idea why this works, but it does.





In the meantime, you can fill in the lighter areas with a sharpie marker.
Give it time. Eventually it will just become annoying so enjoy it now if you are lacking in the facial hair area.
I'm sorry, but you can't make hair grow faster, whether it's on your head, your face, or anywhere else. :-(
Once you find hair in your face, Shave it immediately by razor...
rub lard on it twice daily and then brush the areas with a toothbrush... your facial hair will follow soon.
hahahahahaahahahha im 10 and i have a little bit of facial hair
Rub Ben-Gay all over your face.
If you shave where it is it comes back thicker...





I %26lt;3 mustaches
noo face hair is icky.
Well I'm a girl so I don't really know but........maybe just how old are you?
omg do not wish for this.





trust me.
don't shave...
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment