Monday, April 26, 2010

Is going for a facial Ca make my face clear?I have lots of acne and blemishes?

use anything with ';benzoyl peroxide'; its a peeling agent that gets rid of pimples, blackheads and zits and it kills the bacteria that causes pimples


it comes in 2.5%, 5% and 10% dont use the 10 cuz skin will peel to much the best is 5%





i just got it from my doctor this prescription with 5% BP its been 1 week and all my pimples are gone!!!!


im 20yrs old and i never got pimples till 2 weeks ago i freaked out and the doctor gave me this and it works





Also, try ';Clean n Clear Persa-Gel 5'; its awesome its got 5% BP so you dont have to go to the doctor and get a prescription lotion its sold in shoppers drug mart (i got it for $6.99)


Wash your face with dove sensitive skin soap, and then pat your face dry then put on ';Clean n Clear Persa-Gel 5';, after it dries up on your face, it will make your face dry so use LOTS of face lotion (dove day lotion) if you have to go out somewhere, other wise leave your face dry because pimples grow in moist, oily environments thats what my doctor said





Also, you can try Neutrogena On the Spot its got 5% BP in it.Is going for a facial Ca make my face clear?I have lots of acne and blemishes?
I use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'Is going for a facial Ca make my face clear?I have lots of acne and blemishes?
Facials tend to disrupt the skin and make it irritated. I use this brand called Dermologica. and its worked wonders for me! The over the counter stuff for skin really dries the skin out. If you have to use drug store stuff the best Ive found is Neutrogena Stres-Relief cleanser and neutrogena on the spot treatment. But if you have some money then I suggest trying clinique or lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment