Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LADIES: What are your feelings on facial hair?

Do you like a man with a beard?





My boyfriend wants to grow a beard and I am like, ';No Way!';





I don't want that scratchy thing rubbing all over my chin, and besides, men with beards look like vagrants.





Am I alone here?LADIES: What are your feelings on facial hair?
no i dont like a beard...and moustaches dont feel good either..LADIES: What are your feelings on facial hair?
When I first read your question, I thought you meant women with facial hair and my only thought was SHAVE. With men, I don't mind a well-groomed beard after it's grown beyond the new and scratchy phase. But it has to be well-groomed. I absolutely cannot stomach that tiny little piece of beard some men grow just under their lower lip. It looks like they have a bug on their face..I always want to yank that out.
my fiance has a beard so big he is beginning to look like a viking.





and honestly, i love it. he has long hair too, and it makes him look like zakk wylde. yum!





and no, he doesnt look like a vagrant. he keeps the beard neat and trimmed, thank you very much. and its not scratchy at all. in fact the longer it gets, the softer it ends up. he washes it just like his hair
DEFINITLEY HATE BEARDS!!!





but, to men they show their masculinity...for some strange reason they like brag how they are finally man enough to grow a beard...





just let him do what he wants..DON'T PUSH OR CHANGE HIM! that leads to break up...and i'm sure that he will shave it BECAUSE of this plan:


if he decides to keep the beard...DONT KISS HIM! i'm sure it will kill him haha. then he will shave it...believe me ;)
Most definitely your not alone.


My boyfriend wants a lumber jack 'stache and


side burns and im just like


';please, lord no! :(';





He'll have hairs on his chain that have been


growing for awhile,


and i just pluck them.


It bothers me that much.
I thing go-tees are sexy! I love feeling the stubble as we kiss. Wouldn't no hair feel like kissing a woman? I say be open minded and let him go for it. He can always shave if you don't like it. good luck.
Nope, you're definitely not alone. My biggest pet peeve is not shaving! I don't like it when guys have stubble or are too lazy to shave. It just looks gross- and a full out beard doesn't look good on anyone unless you're old!
it depends on the guy. i would like a beard but once they become thicker there not scratchy. personally i dont think there that bad but a full beard not like a gotee and not a loooonnggg beard %26lt;33
NO WAY, stubble i can tolerate but a BEARD! that's just unkissable answer mine?
Your not alone :) and i agree with you yea they do look a bit like vagrants if they have a beard im sure you can make him change his mind about growing one :)
sumtimes guys look really hot with just a bit of scruff but a full on beard no way and if he duznt hav enuf of a taut or masculine face 2 pull of scruff then make sure he keeps the hair off the face
beards? no. 5 o'clock shadows? yes. Only if he has nice, strong facial features. But a full beard of pubic hair rubbing all over your face, that's disgusting.
No you aren't. I definitely do not like kissing a man that has scratchy facial hair. Plus only certain men can pull it off without looking bad.
I hate their scratchy prickly facial hair! And if it's not even kept well it LOOKS awful too. Instead of just feeling awful.
EW i am not a big fan of facial hair. It is way to scratchy and it feels like someone is rubbing you will spikes!!








YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
Ewww. No beard! It's really scratchy and it hurts your face if you touch it or even peck his lips. %26gt;.%26lt;


Tell him NO!!I hate men with beards.
you are not alone hun! I hate facial hair! I also hate stomach hair! It is just gross! and besides... who wants to kiss that!?
personally i hate it when boys have facial hair i told my boyfriend no beard ever! and he doesnt want one anyway (thank god)
i don't mind a bit of stubble, or a small beard but long ones really annoy me





but i definitely prefer clean shaven :)
kinda if its like stubble, I think they look better looking with stubble.





like robert pattinson for instance.
It depends. A guy with a beard can be HOTT, but so can a guy without...
No, you are not alone. I like a man with no beard.
i do, but ONLY the stubble kind. NOT the grown in bears...makes them look like hobos no effence
Definitely not. I like 'em clean shaven too. ;)
i dont like facial hair it doesnt look clean it makes guys look like hobos
I like grungy men, and I know that's weird but I just do. As for kissing ... not so fun.
i dont mind someeee facial hair, but a full out beard is just too much...
omg!!!!!


i LOVE facial hair!!
my wife loves my beard.
ew beards no! lol i dont mind some facial hair but a beard no!
I def. prefer a guy with no facial hair





There are a few guys I suppose that would look better with one, though

No comments:

Post a Comment