Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How many of you women have excessive facial hair?

I am just going to answere all ur quesions becasue i am bored lol...but ya i do have alot i never been tests for pcos too scared to get tested because i am sure i have it and i know the % of haven a baby with that is low :( ..I have it under my chin bad i wax it lol found out if u shave it it growqs back thicker and FASTER soo annoying ...try waxing it hurts but worth it...thats if u have this problem too!How many of you women have excessive facial hair?
I do. Its SOOOOO annoying!!! But what do I expect being half Italian and half Mexican? Nads wax works best for me. One day I'm going to get electrolysis.How many of you women have excessive facial hair?
Me. And I tested negative for PCOS...Is this possible?
I do have unwanted facial hair beneath my chin, also my legs are hairy, the reason why I have facial hair and hairy legs are because of pcos, it is and hormone disorder, and it can produce more male hormones then woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment