Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How long does waxing your facial hair last?

normally varies on each person. lasts about four times longer if you shave and two to three if you tweeze. the plus about waxing, is that it removes all of the hair in one quick tug, rather than continuous painful plucking.How long does waxing your facial hair last?
it's different for everyone, but i believe the average is about 3 weeksHow long does waxing your facial hair last?
It varies, facial hair is hormonal hair-eyebrows can go a little longer(3 wks) than the lip (2 wks)... my experience with my customers.
If you are a guy, you shouldn't get waxed..... that's no good for your skin......
ARE U A GIRL???
For me, and I'm hairy, about 3 weeks before I can see little hairs sprouting!
like all other hair that gets waxed... around 6 weeks
that depends on a lot of things, how often you do it, if you've plucked it before, your chemical balance. Waxing sucks, i would reccomend ELECTROLYSIS! It's the only permenant way to remove hair.
on my eye brows about 5weeks
I wax my eyebrows and it lasts for like a week with nothing coming back, but then you get the odd stray one coming that you can usually pluck out. try and pluck the few stray ones here and there so you aren't waxing your face too much. Then when you need it get waxed to clean them up!
eybrows about 4 weeks, upper lip about 3 weeks.
  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment