Monday, April 26, 2010

I am a teenage with facial problems. Need help here :D?

I am a teenage suffering from acne on both my cheeks. I have tried some facial wash and some creams they seem to work at first but after awhile they stopped working. And I think I have some acne scars. How do I remove it? Can anyone help me out? Thank you so much.I am a teenage with facial problems. Need help here :D?
Facial cremes and washes alone are not going to help you. You also have to change your diet and eat healthier. make sure you drink lots of water and less soda. also, wash your face twice a day and try not to use heavy lotion. and for the scars use vitamin E and coco butter. sometimes not popping your pimples can prevent scars, it varies. and try not to touch your face during the day. the dirt on your hands can transfer to your face and inter your pores. best place to wash your face is the shower because of the steam! I hope this helps!I am a teenage with facial problems. Need help here :D?
I don't know for sure if this will help your scars but it will sure help with the acne try these products.


-Loreal Genesis Cream Cleanser


-Clean and Clear Acne Control Kit


-Clean and Clear In Shower Facial





I really want you to try Loreal Genesis Cream Cleanser because it worked very well and its only $5.00. But, instead of using it for like 20 seconds I would recommend using it for at least 1-2 minutes while using circular motion putting it on. Since your acne sounds like its controlling your face I would also try Clean and Clear Acne Control Kit because it its a simple 3 step kit that is sensitive but yet really effective. It also has this lotion that is part of your kit but it really works it is supposed to make your skin smooth and help you unclog your pores throughout the day. And my last once is Clean and Clear In Shower Facial because it sounds like your in high school and I know how you have so much homework you have so while you shower you just lather it on leave it in for 3 minutes and the steam of your shower will unclog your pores. It will really save you time and leaves a really good smelling fresh fruity scent that will give you energy to start your day. And if you go to CleanandClear.com they will give you coupons for both of the products. Thought you might want to know. Well I hoped I helped you.
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment