Monday, April 26, 2010

Whats the best microdermabrasion facial set on the market?

i've been looking at neutrogena and beauticontrol so far...Whats the best microdermabrasion facial set on the market?
definitely dermanew, but it is also expensive. so i recommend youthful essence, it has amazing results in a few weeks. my full review at the link below. i am not affiliated, i really like the product, it worked like magicWhats the best microdermabrasion facial set on the market?
I LOVE Olay Regenerist's 2-step microdermabrasion and peel set.





You first gently rub the micro crystals on your face (i do it on dry skin) for about 1 minute. Then you add on the peel serum, and the whole mixture warms up to open your pores. Then rinse, and follow with moisturizer!





It keeps my skin clear, soft and pimple free!
I love the Mary Kay products for microdermabrasion. I noticed smoother skin, less wrinkles, and it makes your makeup go on nicely, too. The best part is that it's the price; it's less than others and lasts longer. ( I sound like an infomercial, but I'm not selling anything!!!) Good-luck!
can i just say do not fall for it, i tried it and so did my frinds it doesnt work as good as it should , easiest is, take oatmeal wet it and rub it on then wash face or hands with water and dab it with turkish towel, leave the skin to breath for some time and u'll bless me....





take care

No comments:

Post a Comment